Terms & Conditions:
|Windows Gleaming T's & C's.
Please note the terms and conditions listed are generally not needed but exist only for those rare situations where a problem may occur.
1) By accepting our quotation you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
2) If we arrive to clean your property and you do not require our services then we reserve the right to charge 50% of the price payable for your clean to compensate for travelling costs and time wasted (maximum charge £10).
3) To clean windows at the rear of your property we need to have access, therefore there should be no locked gates preventing access. We are happy to accept gate keys/padlock keys to enable access or for such keys to be left in a discrete place for our use. Alternatively, where there is a numbered combination type lock, we will need to be given the access number. 75% of price will be charged if we cannot get access to the rear of the property and we will only clean what is obtainable from the front of your property.
4) We operate a 12 monthly service throughout the year. This is at 4, 6 or 8 weekly intervals (unless otherwise agreed). This means that we may clean your windows during inclement weather. We reserve the right to decide if the window cleaning services should be carried out. Rain does not affect the quality of your clean. If you or your representative prevents us from cleaning, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the normal cost of the clean to compensate for travelling and time wasted.
5) If you are not satisfied with our service or cleaning results please contact us within 48 hours from date of clean (02920 191285).We will rectify to your satisfaction any poor work results at the earliest opportunity (N.B. first cleans are excluded from this). If any complaint is proven to not be as a result of our window cleaning, we reserve the right to charge a call out fee of £10 to cover expenses and time lost. We do not accept responsibility for any complaints that are not made within the required 48 hour time.
6) In the interests of health and safety, we request all small children and pets are kept inside the property we are cleaning or safely enclosed well away from the work area. The work area should be free from any kind of animal excrement.
7) We will clean all windows, but any windows that are inaccessible or unsafe will not be cleaned.
8) In the unlikely event of any accident, we do carry an insurance policy for public liability. Any accident deemed out of our control and as a result of fittings or glass already damaged arising from faulty construction, poorly maintained windows or conservatory roofs will not be accepted and the customer will be liable for any repair or out of pocket expenses.
9) We will not accept liability for water damage to the property or the items therein where the windows have been left open prior to a clean or damage to the window or frame causing leakage into the property.
10) Any claims must be made in writing and addressed to us within 48 hours of the liability arising.
11) Payment for any service provided by us must be made within 14 days from date of clean. Payment can be made either by Cash, Cheque, or Internet Banking. If late payment exceeds 14 days we reserve the right to make a late payment charge of £5 to compensate for all types of communication required to collect payment. If we are unsuccessful in recovering the outstanding amount due and the amount remains unpaid after 60 days from date of clean we reserve the right to take legal action to recover the debt and any added expense incurred with regards to it.
12) We collect data from our customers in the form of Name, Address, Telephone Numbers and Email Address. This information is strictly for our own use and to assist in carrying out our services. At no time will your data ever be sold or passed on to third party users. We respect our customerís privacy.
13) We will remain polite, courteous, reliable and professional at all times. If for any reason you feel that we ever fall below the standards that we set ourselves, please let us know and we will endeavour to resolve the situation.